Monday, August 20, 2012

Au Revoir For Now, Dahlings

DAHLINGS -

As you have no doubt noticed, this blog has been much less lively for the past year or so.

Sometimes one's interests change. I have lavishing my brilliance on my wonderful readers for six years... Your faithful scrivener needs to take a break. Possibly a long break.

The shallowness that has borne me aloft for so long is showing the cracks; I am actually beginning to care a bit about the hoi polloi, as long as they are not my staff.

Let someone else write droolingly about New York Fashion Week.  Let someone else carry the plus-size banner. I am still plus-sized and proud, but again, I need a hiatus. It has become wearisome to be outraged.  However, there will be my website, if Leo ever gets around to finishing it; this blog has also been moved to Wordpress. 

I shall remain on Twitter, because, frankly, how could you all survive without me?

I shall see you all there, and in the meantime, eat like there's no tomorrow and damn the media!

Ciao,
Elisa & Fletcher

No comments: