Monday, March 24, 2008

New Lovelies At The Mad Fashionista's!

DAHLINGS -

After all of my previous Deep Thoughts, I need to be shallow, so today I am showcasing some newly listed items at The Mad Fashionista's Vintage & Modern.

Vintage Blue Watercolor Floral 50's Dress with Crossover Bust Detail, XXL:





















Vintage Authentic Silk-Lined Japanese Raincoat, M:




















New Old Stock Faux Silk White Evening Suit With Rhinestones, size 12:
SOLD!


Aaaah, that's better! Now for a relaxing mojito and Bucky in my lap.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

2 comments:

SylvieDee.com - Women's Accessories and Vintage Home Goods said...

I like most the vintage authentic silk-lined Japanese raincoat. Its simple yet fashionable. The floral dress wasn't that nice for me

Hoardmeister said...

To each their own, dahling. Or, as some without as much breeding as moi would put it, "Put your money where your mouth is." Ciao!