Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LINDSAY LOHAN & NICOLE RICHIE NAKED

DAHLINGS -

Pardon the title, but I did want to make this blog-thing got some HITS! (And I do have a screed about Lindsay Lohan as Marilyn a few entries back, so I'm not really lying, just fibbing a bit.)

Mes cher amis, my SHOW OPENS TONIGHT!

"DeCarlo is a killer performer" The L Magazine
“This is one seriously funny writer.” VintageGrace.com
“Truly a cool blog!” Critiquemyblog.com
“A fabulously funny blog.” TheThreeTomatoes.com


LIVE! ON STAGE! THE POPULAR BLOG COMES TO LIFE!
Rival-blasting, servant-bashing, she will stop at nothing for the perfect Dior!


FRIGID new york presents an S & D Production
DIARY OF A MAD FASHIONISTA

A Couture Comedy Made For The Masses
Written by Elisa DeCarlo
Directed by Aaron Haber
Starring Elisa DeCarlo and Shannon Sutherland

"You CANNOT AFFORD to miss this show, dahlings!" -The Fashionista

WED 2/27 @ 9 PM
SUN 3/2 @ 8:30 PM
TUE 3/4 @ 9 PM
FRI 3/7 @ 10:30 PM
SAT 3/8 @ 10 PM

The Red Room
85 East 4th StreetNew York, NY 10003(Between 2nd and 3rd Ave.)

Tickets $12
For tickets, go to http://www.smarttix.com/ or call (212) 868-4444



Make certain you buy your tickets ASAP...it's a small theater and will be simply jampacked!

Ciao,Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

2 comments:

geomop said...

Elisa,

I'm not in NY right now; wish I could come see the show! Break five legs!

PS- I think I have a piece on my geomop blog about Wal-Mart fashion but you have me beat with all this.

Becky-BBW said...

Fashion and style is NOT about one size fits all. Truthfully it's about loving yourself, being healthy and knowing what works for you. Dont fall into the "Media" idea of what is Beauty, know that YOU as a Human and Individual are SEXY and Beautiful! --- http://www.plusmingle.com