Sunday, January 28, 2007

Five Things You Did Not Know About Moi

I was tagged by She's A Betty for the "Five things you didn't know about me" meme.

I have never participated in a meme before, but why not? I don't even know what it is.

Here’s how it works, apparently:
1) Get tagged
2) Post a list of five things about yourself that your blog readers don't know
3) Tag other people


So, five things:

1. My mother burned her, my and my sisters' birth certificates. So, I have no idea when I was born. Because Mama insisted on not aging, I had to remain eleven years old for ten years. (Fortunately, we moved several times.) Perhaps that was why I became obsessed with fashion. Wearing pigtails and frilly dresses looks rather odd when you are tall and busty, unless someone is paying you to do so
2. I have been paid to do so
3. I despise green beans, mixed vegetables, and string beans
4. I exercise, but I refuse to say where, how much, and when
5. I have a doppelganger, a pathetic woman with a name similar to mine, but we couldn't be more unalike. She has been known to perform onstage (ugh), sometimes wearing men's clothing (words fail me).
I gather this creature will be doing a show, "Pointless Rebellion," at some flea-trap on New York's Lower East Side in March. As if I would ever set FOOT in such a place!

I tag Captain Great, Shaz, Maureen, Heather, and Suzy.

Ciao,
Elisa & Bucky the Wonderdog

4 comments:

Shaz said...

Urgh, I can't believe you meme'd me!!! Sounds nasty! But ok, I rise to the challenge x x

Suzy Hepworth said...

OMG what is a mem...this is way heavy man...

Suze x

Hoardmeister said...

I'm sure I don't know what a meme is...but what the hell, a girl's got to let her hair down SOMETIME.

Anonymous said...

Alright Daaaahling,

I shall endeavor to provide 5 things about me that my readers don't know. But Dahling, I'm in the press everyday -- only on the best society pages mind you. What's not to know about me? I'm dreadfully rich and even dreadfully thinner, dreadfully beautiful, men with the bodies of Brad Pitt in that Troy movie throw themselves at me and I'm ever so dreadfully good in bed.

What else is there to know?!

But Dahling, simply for your sake, I shall ask each one of my 5 lovers to come up with one thing I can tell the world. Oh boys: Johnny, George, Keanu, Hugh, Leo... slip some shorts on will you. Mommy needs a teensie favooooor.... No, no, silly Hugh. Put your short ON. It's not that kind of favor....