Sunday, August 27, 2006

Welcome, Dahlings! Welcome! Wipe Your Feet.

Dahlings, I am SO happy to be here! On Blurgspot or Bletchspot or whatever this thing is called. I feel truly moderne, in the know, hip! Not that I ever was not, it's just that technology is a bit much to absorb for a busy successful woman such as myself.

I have long been a seller of plus size contemporary and vintage fashion on Ebay (ugh). But that is only one small part of my FABULOUS life as a New York City fashionista. I was compelled to write about myself in some detail after a pipsqueak on the Ebay Vintage Discussion Board saw fit to tell us how to sell to "movie stars." Really. Movie stars. Have you looked at a movie star of late? Pathetic little twigs bundled in acetate taffeta. That's all from me for right at the moment, but you can learn more about me at:

http://myspace.com/elisadecarlo

And until next time, dahlings, SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!

Preferably at my store.

Ciao for now,

Elisa and Bucky The Wonderdog

3 comments:

Lee said...

Love it Elisa, Glad you decided to honor us with your whit and wisdom. What would we do without you...........

Foxy Moxie Vintage said...

I am so glad you created this blog! We love you, dahhhhling! Kiss kiss!

MoJoGeno said...

Elisa Dahhhling, you are sweet to share your life with us...now is Bucky laying in his little marabou trimmed handcrafted artisanal dog bed, still resting from his ordeal in the boondocks??? LMBO Huggles to him and you.